Every year we carry out the typical holiday traditions of making a gingerbread house and going to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square. This year was no different. I think Brad and I got a little more into decorating the gingerbread house than past years. I am sure you can tell which side of the roof he decorated compared to mine. We always like to bring a little competition into our marriage... it is healthy, right? We did let the kids decorate the rest of the house so they could participate in the fun too.


This picture was taken post Matthew climbing on the table and stuffing a handful of gum balls into his mouth. No harm was done to either the gingerbread house or Matthew. His mischievous ways warrant a post of their own but I need to capture him in the process so you can see the proof.

The weather was perfect to visit Temple Square that night but we had to fight the anxious crowds.

Will is in this phase where he has to be goofy for every picture. I think we took 10 pictures of the two of them together and he still wouldn't give a straight face.