~My on-call nanny (Brad) has moved on. It was very amicable and we felt it was for the best. He now has an office in Salt Lake where he is running his business. We don't see him as much anymore but I know he is much more productive.
~At my 20-week ultrasound I was diagnosed with Placenta Previa and asked to return for another ultrasound at 30 weeks. Thankfully, the placenta has moved and I will no longer need a C-section. I am measuring 2 1/2 weeks ahead of my due date (I'm huge) and I am hoping for an early March arrival...keeping my fingers crossed.
~Will starts kindergarten in the fall and I am already suppose to decide between morning or afternoon class. Any suggestions??
~My hope of not having to buy diapers for 3 kids seems to be in vain. Elizabeth is no closer to potty-training than I am to becoming the next American Idol.
~Who said the third child is the mellowest? Mine is definitely the most adventurous, wildest, loudest, noisiest and craziest of the three. I thought Lizzy was a handful but Matthew NEVER stops. At least he is building character. Bring on #4 - AHH!