Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Boyz

William, Bradley, Matthew

I have about 1 month left before the arrival of my 4th child (3rd boy) and many people have been asking me what we are going to name him.  The answer is - I don't know.  Not because I am having a hard time deciding or because I am being secretive but because Brad is going to surprise me with the name once the baby is born.  I struggle with boy names, as the past can attest.  Will's name was Matthew for about an hour in the hospital and Matthew's name was John for 4 days.  Since his middle name will be after my father (Rodney) Brad proposed he gets to choose the first name.  It is fine by me.  I am actually enjoying the no pressure situation.  I guess we will all find out his name together....1 month and counting.