I let loose today. I just watched as Elizabeth pulled wipe after wipe out of the container to change her doll's diaper (probably 25 in all). I even let Will have a treat for breakfast. I didn't pick up the house after the kids went to bed and I made myself a rootbeer float after 10:00 p.m. (unheard of). I stayed up way too late watching my recorded Oprah's while Brad played basketball and I didn't wash my face before I went to bed. And if Will or Elizabeth wake up and come into our bed, I won't put them back in theirs but cuddle with them and enjoy the moment!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Rare Occasion
I let loose today. I just watched as Elizabeth pulled wipe after wipe out of the container to change her doll's diaper (probably 25 in all). I even let Will have a treat for breakfast. I didn't pick up the house after the kids went to bed and I made myself a rootbeer float after 10:00 p.m. (unheard of). I stayed up way too late watching my recorded Oprah's while Brad played basketball and I didn't wash my face before I went to bed. And if Will or Elizabeth wake up and come into our bed, I won't put them back in theirs but cuddle with them and enjoy the moment!