The Gators verse The Utes, homegrown Floridian against a homegrown Utahan, Brad’s genes pitting against my genes – you get the picture. I didn’t think I would see the day that our household would have to choose between the Gators and the Utes. On Friday night that very scenario came to life. The #1 Gators were competing against the #5 Utes, or Red Rocks as they are called in the gymnastic world. It was the last meet of the year and we got ourselves decked out to cheer on our team. Will was seriously concerned about what shirt he should wear but I am proud to say he choose the Utes. A NCAA record was set that evening as the largest crowd ever watched a women’s gymnastics meet. I think our little family put the numbers over the top. Unfortunately, Florida edged out Utah for the win but hey, at least we all got along!